04 October 2009

a year away, oh my!

i think we have set a date!!


october 2, 2010. it is the day before our anniversary, and next year that will be our 6th year anniversary, and the start of a new. i am even more excited, and have a touch of anxiety thinking about it. i am most torn on wedding colors. i know i want a vintage fall theme, but what colors?! black, orange, gray?! it isn't that i love gray, but the dress i really love only seems to look good in gray. plus, with some bright flowers i think it would spruce it up a bit... it's from jcrew. i just really like the style of it, but i don't like the way it looks in any of the other colors. 









i am also into the incorporation of hay, and fun signs such as:



I love this, but it definitely needs mums. it's not quite colorful enough for me. but, the pumpkins! and the background is breathtaking. I think we decided on a church wedding. I am disappointed in the fact that I will have no breathtaking background, with pumpkins, mums, and hay. But, I have to make a sacrifice for PJ. Church means a lot to him and his family, and I wouldn't want to disrespect that. When I was little, I always imagined having a church wedding. Kingston has beautiful churches, hundreds of years old. The dutch church is really great, I will have to take some pictures if I ever get out of work before dark.










all of the above i found on theknot.com, and are pictures from real weddings. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment